If most of your patients tend to be furry and have four legs, then you can benefit from a reliable way to measure BP and vital signs that is fast, simple and silent. Utilizing an animal-specific BP algorithm with our motion-tolerant technology, our product line allows you to choose the BP and vital signs solution that works for your veterinary practice. Whether you need BP for wellness check-ups or a multiparameter monitor during procedures, we can find the solution for you.
This CONTEC Animal Blood Pressure Monitor can be used for both family and farm pets. It features full-automatic measurement and a high-definition color LCD display for easy reading. This veterinary blood pressure monitor also stores results with the date and time. It is easy to use with one-touch operation buttons on the front panel. You can also use it for animal hospitals and clinics.
The SunTech Vet20 Veterinary Blood Pressure Monitor combines our expertise and experience with market-leading blood pressure solutions, to create an automated blood pressure monitor with an animal-specific algorithm so you can take reliable, accurate measurements on awake or sedated companion animals with no shaving or gel.
Replacing the standard Doppler device, the SunTech Vet20 takes just a matter of minutes to obtain results and requires no gel or shaving. Developed in conjunction with experts from leading veterinarian schools, the user-friendly touch screen makes this device simple to use and requires little to no training. In an effort to manage nervous animals, this monitor is extremely quiet, with the option to turn off alarms and audible indicators. SunTech Medical’s Vet20 is light, portable and battery operated with an automatic battery-saving capability which powers down the device after a specific time of inactivity. It can also be powered by A/C adapter and is small enough to carry between exam rooms, making it convenient for both patients and providers. Supported by clinical evidence and testing, the SunTech Vet20 BP monitor provides highly accurate BP measurements on awake companion animals with fewer failed measurements.
Features of Vet Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Reliability: As a result of SunTech’s motion-tolerant technology, the Vet20 has a high success rate for BP readings.
- Simplicity of Use: Intuitive, touch screen interface has all necessary features for reviewing and analyzing BP data.
- Accuracy: BP algorithm was specifically developed for companion animals by experts at a leading vet school.
- Silence: Device quietly measures BP and alarms may be silenced to avoid frightening the animal.
- Speed: Take multiple measurements in a matter of minutes!
- Portability: Battery-powered device can be easily moved between exam rooms.
- Memory: The Vet20’s advanced memory ensures data is always retained when the device is powered off.
- Averaging: Users can select specific measurements from the device memory and perform automated BP averaging.
Benefits of Vet Blood Pressure Monitor
- Can be used to test family pets and for animal hospitals, clinics and farms
- Features an easy-to-use 1-touch operation
- High-definition color LCD display
- Stores measured results with the date and time
- Pet care supplies from CONTEC
Prices of Vet Blood Pressure Monitor
$200.00-$600.00 / Unit