The Valley Bender30 and Bender160 options increase the number of acres a grower can irrigate at a low cost. With the ability to bend any drive unit at 30-degree and 160 degree angles, a grower can easily wrap a tree line, feed lot, or avoid other obstacles in the field to allow for maximum irrigated acres.
Valley Irrigation Pivots uses less labor than many other surface irrigation methods, such as furrow irrigation. It also has lower labor costs than ground-irrigation techniques that require digging of channels. Also, center-pivot irrigation can reduce the amount of soil tillage
- Valley is the only center pivot company that produces its own gearboxes.
- Corrosion resistant: Hot-dip galvanized
- Built to last: Four-leg drive unit with braces
- Made stronger: Heavy 8-bolt pipe flanges
- Reduces downtime: Welded sprinkler coupler
- Full wrap-around weldments
- Minimal repair: Forged truss rod heads
- Even distribution of loads: Uniform pipeline and truss rod crowns
- Even loading: Tight contact of truss rod head in the socket
- Elbow options: Riser and lower elbow options allow integration of a Seametrics Flowmeter or Nelson Valve into the riser pipe, and the Clemons filter option instead of lower elbow
|Pivot point options||6 5/8″, 8 5/8″, 10″|
|Maximum machine length||2,800′|
|Pipe diameter options||6″, 6 5/8″, 8 5/8″, 10″|
|Span length options||115′ – 225′|
|Overhang options||9′ – 100′|
|Towable pivot point options||2-Wheel E-Z Tow, 4-Wheel E-Z Tow, Skid Tow|
|Booster pump options||2 HP, 5 HP, 7.5 HP|
|Tire size options||11.2-24, 11-22.5 Recap, 14,9-24, 16.9-24, 11.2-38, 12.4R38 18.4-26, Firestone Champion Hydro ND|
|Crop clearance profile options||Low, standard, high and ultra-high|
Prices of Valley Irrigation Pivots
$48,000 – $30,000.