These devices can be of two types — small and large.
Quality Tractor Water sprinklers are generally made from metal because they have more barriers on their way and, therefore, are easier to break. They work well even in large gardens and yards and will suit the needs of most homeowners. Large models are intended for professional use, such as sports and agriculture. They cover large areas, come with a built-in hose, and consist of both metal and plastic materials
Features Tractor Water Sprinkler
- Custom self-propelled watering pattern determined by the path of the laid out hose pipe.
- A shut off ramp is provided to automatically shut off the sprinkler.
- Diameter of coverage is 5 to 14 metres, adjustable by twisting the spray arms.
- Rust-proof, cast iron body with chip resistant paint.
- Travels up to 61 metres.
- Coverage up to 1000m2.
- Adjustable aluminium spray arms provide coverage width from 4.5m to 16.5m (dependent on water pressure and hose diameter).
- Two speed transmission with automatic shut-off device.
- Neutral gear for static watering.
- Will run off water pressures 2.8 bar (40 psi) and above.
- Product contains full instructions. Specification
Specifications Tractor Water Sprinkler
- Cast-iron body with chip resistant, powder-coat paint
- Coverage up to 13,500 square feet
- Travels up to 200 feet
- Adjustable aluminum spray arms provide coverage range from 15 feet to 55 feet in diameter
- Automatic shut-off
Prices of Tractor Water Sprinkler