Our veterinary instruments are designed with input from practitioners like you & backed by our famous German-grade Lifetime Repair Guarantee. Use this pocket guide to learn veterinary instruments and equipment at a glance! Veterinary Instruments and Equipment, Third Edition shows hundreds of detailed, full-color photographs of instruments and describes how and when each is used. A flashcard-style format makes it easy to flip through the pages, so you will quickly become familiar with commonly used equipment. An Evolve companion website includes instrument photographs that may be rotated 360 degrees so that you can zoom in to see close-ups of the different tips. With this knowledge, you’ll prove a valuable member of the clinical team!
- 400 high-quality color photographs help you quickly become familiar with instruments.
- A flip book, flashcard format makes it easy to learn veterinary instruments and equipment.
- Coverage of surgical instruments includes general instruments such as hemostats, forceps, and scissors, and describes orthopedic, ophthalmic, and dental instruments used in veterinary specialty surgeries.
- Coverage of restraint equipment includes proper restraint techniques for all species of large and small animals.
- Instruments and equipment shown for common procedures for small and large animals, including bovine, equine, sheep, pigs, and goats, and include procedures such as dehorning, hoof care, castration, and teat and obstetrical procedures.
- An Evolve companion website includes all of the photos from the book plus images of 30 instruments in a zoom-and-rotate format, allowing you to focus in on instrument details including the different tips.
- Two pages are allotted to each instrument, with the top page including a photo and the bottom page including the instrument’s name, functions, and characteristics.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat or fold over so that only the instrument or description is visible.
Benefits of Spectrum Veterinary Instruments
- NEW photographs of veterinary instruments, including:
- Bair Hugger warming unit
- Centrifuges: small (urine), medium (blood), and large (fecal)
- Autoclave (steam and gas)
- Surgical table (V table and flat table)
- Microchip implanter
- Anal gland excision kit
Features of Spectrum Veterinary Instruments
HIGH QUALIT :Sharp shears and can cut various hard objects, actual cutting effect refer to the associated video on the product page. 7.5 inch long, stainless steel blades with milled serrations, injection molded handles and steel-reinforced carabiner make these the best quality EMT shears. Durable, Fluoride-coated non-stick surface with high-impact handles made to last for years.
PERFECT DESIG :2 packs in 1 with higher cost performance. Bent tip and blunted edge make sure cut safely. The blades have the fine tooth for anti-slip & easier cutting, carabiner can used to clip onto waist. Available color is Black.
FEATURES PATENTED CARABINER : Tired of losing shears from pockets or holsters? Our premium design features a patented, steel-reinforced carabiner that allows you to clip the shears directly onto your waistband. Keep them within reach at all times with you!
CUT FAST & SAFE EVERY TIME : Cut anything safely and efficiently with these sharp, professional grade scissors. Ideal for cutting rope, bandages, clothes, Jeans, car seat belts, leather, polyester, denim, and other hard surfaces.
Why Choose Us?: MEUUT provide 60-Day Money Back guarantees, 12-Month Worry-Free warranty with considerate customer service makes your purchase risk-free. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and quality.
Prices of Spectrum Veterinary Instruments