Power Feed For Bridgeport Mill is a standard manual knee-type vertical milling machine To be fair, in modern years Bridgeport has also produced CNC machining centers, but it’s the manual vertical knee mills that really made this a household (for people that live in machine shops) name.he Bridgeport knee mill is back and still made in the U.S.A. The Bridgeport knee mill is still made in the U.S.A. by Hardinge Inc. Bridgeportarea-team members stand with the first machine to roll off the line at Hardinge. Hardinge eliminated three machines by slotting its own lathes (B) into the process. Shars APX150 power feed uses a full wave Compound DC Motor which takes advantage of both Shunt-wound DC motor (high initial starting torque) and Series-wound DC motor (constant ratio between speed and torque) technology to generate stable feed rates resulting in minimized cutting vibrations, a smoother finish on the work piece, an even, low speed, and longer cutting tool life. The other import brand power feeds use Series-wound DC motors for their simple design structure and low cost.
Features of Power Feed For Bridgeport Mill:
- Fits MOST Knee Type Mills Made, Including Bridgeport and Most Variations. Fits our Precision Matthews Mill Models PM-935T, PM-942, PM-949, PM-950, PM-1054, Etc.
- Variable Speed Control for Speed Adjustment On The Fly
- Rapid Traverse Button
- Includes Table Stops With Switch For Safety
- Includes Everything Needed to Mount on MOST Knee Type Mills with a 5/8″ End Shaft
- Higher End Unit, Built for Years of Heavy Daily/Industrial Use
- 1 Year Warranty If Customer Installed, 5 Year Warranty If Ordered Installed With A PM Machine.
- . 3HP Taiwan Precision Variable Speed milling head
- Milling head can tilt L/ R ±90°; forward / backward ±45°
- X,Y axis Taiwan Ball screw can be choosen
- Taiwan X,Y,Z axis Power feed can be choose.
Specification of Power Feed For Bridgeport Mill :
|Table travel (X/Y/Z)||mm||720/300/400||820/300/400||900/380/400||1000/380/400|
|Rapid speed of table (X/Y/Z)||mm/min||1000/1000/750|
|Spindle taper||—||3HP: R8 or ISO30; 5HP: ISO40|
|Table feed (X/Y/Z)||mm/min||Variable|
|Distance between horizontal nose and table surface||mm||75-475|
|Distance between spindle axis and ram surface||mm||200|
|Spindle speed range||r/min||43-3225|
|Main motor power||—||3HP or 5HP|
|Torque of X/Y/Z axis AC ervo motor||N.m||10|
Prices of Power Feed For Bridgeport Mill
$3,000.00 – $20,000.00