Active immunisation of cats to reduce clinical signs and virus excretion caused by infection with feline calicivirus and/or feline rhinotracheitis virus and to prevent clinical signs, virus excretion and leucopenia caused by feline panleucopenia virus. The duration of immunity is 1 year for the FCV and FVR components; 3 years for the FPLV component.
Features of Nobivac Cat Vaccine
- A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses.
- Effective against the most common threatening viral infections—calicivirus, herpesvirus, and the deadly feline parvovirus, panleukopenia
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia62-63
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
Benefits of Nobivac Cat Vaccine
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3) prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, and PanleukopeniaModified live virusInjectable vaccinationFor healthy cats nine weeks of age or olderOptimal choice for healthy indoor catsThimerosal freeMade in the USA
Dodsage and administration
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and feline leukemia viruses. Duration of Immunity against feline leukemia virus is at least 2 years. Also shown to be effective against persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent leukemia virus.
Per dose of 1 ml reconstituted vaccine:
Live attenuated feline calicivirus, strain F9 at least 4.6 log10 PFU*
Live attenuated feline rhinotracheitis virus, strain G2620A at least 5.2 log10 PFU*
Live attenuated feline panleucopenia virus, strain MW-1 at least 4.3 log10 TCID50**
* plaque forming units
** tissue culture infectious dose
● Store at 2° – 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
Prices of Nobivac Cat Vaccine