We are agents for IAE in Ireland, with over 30 years of experience in manufacturing cattle crushes, IAE knows what works. IAE have a wide range of mobile crushes options with many unique features, to suit a variety of uses. Here in O’Donovan Engineering, our motto is “quality and innovation give us the edge” – and this is the standard we hold ourselves to. This goes for manufacture and for what we import, that is why we are proud to be trade partners of IAE. We strive to bring our customers the best solutions and products available on the market.
Saracen Suckler Cattle Crush is designed to allow unobstructed access to animals flanks. It has a fully welded tapered tread plate floor to help keep the animal’s feet inside the crush when the side doors are open. There are two full-height side doors on each side (hinged from each end) to allow full access with no obstructions to the animal’s flanks. It comes complete with a single removable rail each side. Traditional backing up bar facility. Rear gate included as standard. Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails.
A cattle crush holds the animal immobilised to minimise the risk of injury to both the animal and the handler. An effective livestock handling system requires a suitable choice from a wide range of commercially available cattle crushes.
- Heavy-duty box section frame, tube/ box infill construction. Welded constriction tread plate floor angled both sides keeps animals feet inside the crush.
- Right-handed operation standard.
- Hinged side doors allow unobstructed access to animals flanks.
- Detachable side restraint bar for use when both gates on one side are open.Rear gate.
- Captive rump bar facility.
- Pallet fork lifting points.
- Foot trimming facilities can be added when required.
- Hot dip galvanised.
|YOKE APERTURE WIDTH||120mm to 240mm|
$1,250.00 – $29,500.00