Mobile Cattle Crush is designed to allow unobstructed access to animals flanks. It has a fully welded tapered tread plate floor to help keep the animal’s feet inside the crush when the side doors are open. There are two full-height side doors on each side (hinged from each end) to allow full access with no obstructions to the animal’s flanks. It comes complete with a single removable rail each side. Traditional backing up bar facility. Rear gate included as standard. Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails.
A cattle crush holds the animal immobilised to minimise the risk of injury to both the animal and the handler. An effective livestock handling system requires a suitable choice from a wide range of commercially available cattle crushes.
Some mobile crushes are equipped with a set of wheels so they can be towed from yard to yard. A few of these portable crushes are built so the crush may also be used as a portable loading ramp. A mobile crush must incorporate a strong floor, to prevent the animal moving it by walking along the ground.
- Heavy-duty box section frame, tube/ box infill construction. Welded constriction tread plate floor angled both sides keeps animals feet inside the crush.
- Right-handed operation standard.
- Hinged side doors allow unobstructed access to animals flanks.
- Detachable side restraint bar for use when both gates on one side are open.Rear gate.
- Captive rump bar facility.
- Pallet fork lifting points.
- Foot trimming facilities can be added when required.
- Hot dip galvanised.
- 7-Year Cattle Crush Warranty, best in the industry
- New yoke gate design uses light to draw cattle into the crush
- Q-Catch yoke gate operation handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style yoke gate opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull squeeze handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 195mm fully closed
- 8 foot cage c/w chequer plate floor.
- 2 bar c section gate.
- 3-point linkage and pallet fork attachments.
- Semi-auto gate & slam back gate included as standard.
- – Lift and lower the unit easily with a fully 165 AMP hydraulic jacking system
- – Main jack and front hitch jack are both hydraulically powered for faster setup and tear-down
- – 12-watt military grade solar panel uses pulse technology to keep the battery in optimum condition
- – Powered by a 12V Battery with 200-amp breaker to protect the motor
- – Terminals located on the outside of the box for easy charging and jumping
- – Control pendant manages both jacks from a single point with a selector valve to switch between jacks
- – Control pendant is magnetic and can be attached to the chute easily
- – Jacks are contained in a sheet metal jack box which is powder-coated for longevity and durability
- – Fully enclosed jack box features a hinged lid, latch, and optional lock for security purposes
$2,064.85 – 45,000.00