ARE YOU WITHIN LAGOS AND IT’S ENVIRONS?
Join justagricultureblog Farm Tour to FIT Farms, Ikorodu.
One of the objectives of justagricultureblog to help the farming community. Towards this end, a farm tour has been organized to help farmers enhance their practices through physical learning experience from other farms. This is to enhance their productivity, and to enlighten and expose farmers to some profitable opportunities within the economy that farmers can benefit immensely from. We are going to FIT farms, Ikorodu.
FIT Farms is a highly facilitated integrated farm located at Igbopa, Ijede, Ikorodu Lagos state; the farm runs a full irrigation system and a greenhouse for commercial production. The following are the features of FIT farms and our activities:
- A fully equipped greenhouse.
- An irrigated field farm
- Over 2000 sack yam farms.
- Exotic vegetables farm, like carrot, golden melon, cucumber and other.
- A display of the hand-plough for land preparation.
- An interactive session with a renowned International Agribusiness Strategist, Mr. Sanusi Idowu Dauda.
- And lots more.
If you are an aspiring farmer or a practicing farmer, you really need to be there. It is really going to change a lot about your practice and greatly increase your productivity. It is a promising event you should not miss if you are within Lagos and it’s environ. The tour is planned as follows:
How to participate/Payment procedure:
You are to pay the registration fee into the below account details. After payment, send your full name to 08082681730 or 09052213256 or [email protected]
- Account name: Agbabiaka AbdulQuadri
- Account number: 0690777323
- Bank: Access bank.
- Fee: #2,000 (Two thousand naira only)
- Payment deadline:5 August, 2017
- Date: 12 August, 2017
- Time: 11am
- Venue:Igbopa, Ijede Road.
In order to facilitate easy navigation to the venue, a bus will be waiting for us at HARUNA BUS STOP beside First Bank Ikorodu Branch. This bus will take us to the farm and after the program; it will take us back to this point, HARUNA BUS STOP.
For further information, feel free to call Agbabiaka Abdul Quadri on 08082681730 or 09052213256.
Don’t miss it!!!