IVOMEC® (ivermectin) is an injectable parasiticide for cattle and swine. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle and swine: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi in cattle), lungworms, grubs, sucking lice, and mange mites of cattle; and gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice, and mange mites of swine. Discovered and developed by scientists from Merck Research Laboratories, ivermectin is a novel chemical entity. Its convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy, and safety margin make IVOMEC Injection a unique product for parasite control of cattle and swine.
IVOMEC Classic Injection is the original ivermectin injectable wormer for cattle which has been tried and trusted by farmers for over 30 years. Since 1988, more than 3000 scientific publications show ivermectin’s efficacy against internal and external parasites.
Available in: 200ml, 500ml
Treats and Controls
- Target species – Cattle
- Important gastrointestinal roundworms including adult, L4 and inhibited L4 stages of Ostertagia ostertagi, and adult and L4 stages of Cooperia spp.
- Adult and L4 stages of the cattle lungworm, Dictyocaulus viviparous
- Psoroptes ovis, Sarcoptes scabei var. bovis
- Warbles and adult eye worms
- Sucking lice
- An aid in the control of chorioptic mange and biting lice
- Persistent activity – control of reinfection:
- Up to 28 days with D. viviparus
- Up to 21 days with O.ostertagi
- Up to 14 days with Cooperia spp.
Uses/benefits of Ivermectin Injectable Cattle Wormer
- Broad Spectrum: effective against a wide range of external and internal parasites in beef cattle and swine
- Convenient: single, small volume dose required
- Effective: causes paralysis and death of parasites and helps prevent reinfection
- Package safety: rigid plastic vials provide for a firm grip and prevent breakage, individual vial cartons protect vial contents from sunlight
- Economical: inexpensive
- Effective against internal/external parasites of cattle and sheep
- Reduces the economic impact of parasites
- Help maximise productivity and reproductive performance in young cattle
- Can be used in breeding animals without affecting fertility, (but follow withdrawal period information) and all ages of animals including young lambs and calves
- Not affected by rain, so cattle can be treated regardless of weather conditions
- Proven to deliver better efficacy and improved growth rates versus a generic ivermectin product
Animal products containing ivermectin SHOULD NOT be used in people. These products can cause serious health effects, including death. Ivermectin has not been shown to be a safe or effective way to prevent or treat COVID-19. If you are worried about COVID-19, please talk to your doctor
Privces of Ivermectin Injectable Cattle Wormer
$45.19 – $148.30