The business is Australian family owned and has operated since 1984. The factory is located at Goombungee, South East Queensland. All their products are designed and engineered from the ground up with input from experienced cattlemen and women.
Having pregnancy tested over 350,000 head of cattle to date, I have always found the range of Leicht’s CIA cattle crushes safe and reliable to work in and around. This is why I endorse and recommend the products they manufacture. The cattle crushes continually out perform any other crushes on the market today for safety, reliability and practicality.
A cattle crush holds the animal immobilised to minimise the risk of injury to both the animal and the handler. An effective livestock handling system requires a suitable choice from a wide range of commercially available cattle crushes.
- Fully automatic yoke with auto reset facility
- Easily adjusted neck yoke widths
- Complete access to both sides of animal with 8 door access
- Ratchet type rump bar operation
- Complete with rear gate and aluminium 5 bar treadplate floor
- Easy to set up and use
- Improved accuracy of weight at finishing
- EID tag reading, weighing and recording
- Monitor cattle weight performance 24/7
- Tipping water trough
- Smart phone and tablet app for intuitive monitoring at your finger tips
- Cloud based data management*
$4,880 – $6,000.00