Chick guard is the best solution for the chicks in the farm. It prevents chick from straying away from heat supply. Our Chick guard is used to stack the chicks in a circular shape. Chick guard is used until the chicks are ready to produce the heat by themselves. Our Chick guard is made of plastic material. It is available in two different sizes. Our quality brooder guard serves as a security for the brooding of young birds (1-10 days). It is highly recommended for poultry management.
- This product can be washed, rolled, and moved. In addition, it features longer durability than conventional guards.
- It protects chicks from havoc and shields them from potential injury.
- Proper brooding is essential for early development and growth, flock uniformity, health, and efficiency. In fact, there is a clear correlation between first-week performance and final performance metrics.
- Height: The plastic brooder guard ranges from 20 to 24 inches in height (This makes for easy access and yet is high enough to protect the chicks from drafts).
- Length: 12 to 15 feet
- The brooder can be set up with the boards around the outside perimeter.
- Use the provided stands/support for stability.
- Note: that once the chicks start to feather out, be careful that they don’t fly over the guard!
- The size of the brooder guard rings can be extended without problems.
- The limited view helps calm the animals down and the grip shape guarantees air circulation.
- An overhead lamp that doubles as a light and heat source can be well adapted and hung above the setup.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 Kilograms|
|Number of Doors||1|
Chick Guard Price ranges from $40.00 to $53.99
Automatic Chick Guard Price ranges from $60.50 to $62.50