Cattle Ultrasound MachinePortable ultrasound system with lightweight, rugged construction designed expressly for field work. Sono farm Mini is excellent for herd pregnancy checking. It includes all of the basic and most important functions to detect animal pregnancy and operates in B mode for live scanning. Sono Farm Mini offers a full 6 hours of portable working time with an external rechargeable lithium-ion battery and is perfect for fast pregnancy confirmation or exclusion in small ruminants, sows, ewes, goats and cattle.
- Accurate and fast reproductive examinations with only 4 buttons and 4 modes. You can move quickly between modes without confusion and do your herd checks than manual palpation and other ultrasound scanners
- Designed to meet the harsh demands of everyday wear and tear on the farm. The robust design means your scanner will last in the farm environment, reducing repair costs and keeping you up and running at all times.
- Optimal ultrasound image quality from its 128 elements probe. A frame rate of 40 frames per second allows you to move your probe faster with no image lag.
- Ergonomically designed to be used every day, all day. Fully portable weighing just 2kgs with the battery attached the Easi-Scan sits conveniently in a neoprene waist bag on your hip reducing stress on your body and making your working day more comfortable.
- Easy to clean and long lasting – can be cleaned easily after use and gives 4 hours continuous scanning and up to 7 hours battery life per battery. The rugged case can charge both batteries simultaneously and you can even recharge on the go in your car between visits.
- Extreme Durability
- Exceptional Image Quality and Resolution
- Fully Water-Resistant Models for Fast and Easy Clean-Up
- Screens and Goggles, Always Have Both
- Service, Support and Loaner Machines Always
- Remarkable Features and Functionality at Stellar Value
$5,000 – $10,000