These Brass Watering Can may be a bit heavier to haul around but their durability means you can have your trusty watering can around for the life of your garden. There is no right or wrong choice but one thing to consider is off gassing. Otherwise, either of these watering cans for gardens should do an equally good job
- Functional watering can: beautiful style has the look of an antique accessory but is a functional watering jug. The long spout reaches beneath leaves to deliver water directly to the soil without making a splashy mess.
- Antique Style: Use this decorative accessory to decorate for your bookshelf or office, and to water an indoor plants. With antique brass finish, you can ditch your traditional, plastic watering can for this handmade, vintage-style piece.
- Compact accessory: This pitcher is small enough to fit anywhere you have Small plants, but large to make sure your smaller indoor and outdoor plants, flowers, or succulents stay hydrated.
- Solid Brass construction that is durable and non-breakable, and comfortable to hold and pour.
- Measures 8 ¾ inches in height and 14 inches in length with a 5 ¼ inch diameter, Holds 1 liter of water.
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Minuteman International – ACHLA Designs|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
|Item model number||WC-06|
|Customer Reviews||4.7 out of 5 stars 319 ratings|
4.7 out of 5 stars
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Prices of Brass Watering Can
$$42.49 – $55.79