- This chicken egg incubator from CO-Z holds 12 standard size eggs and pampers them better than their mother henBuilt-in water channels and digital controls let you precisely program the temperature and humidity to suit every stage of their development; automatic rotation and ventilation ensure each egg is well cared for from every angle for optimal survival. LIGHT ‘EM UP! Our digital incubator for hatching eggs of all kinds includes an LED candler that lets you track every egg’s process from fertilized egg to embryo to fetus to newborn chick, duckling, poult, or gosling.
- THE MORE, THE MERRIER: When you and your children, class, or customers have checked chickens off your list, this multipurpose incubator can also easily adjust its columns to work with quails (nearly 3 dozen eggs at a time), ducks and turkeys (around a dozen), geese (usually four), and more!
- GQF Thermal Air Hova-Bator.
- Brinsea Products Mini II Advance Automatic 7 Egg Incubator.
- Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator.
- VIVOHOME Mini Digital 9-12 Egg Incubator.
- Brinsea Products Manual Egg Incubator (Our Top Pick)
- Made of durable and healthy PC+ABS material, It is produced under strict CE test and has good reputation from peasants in the rural area.
- The incubator holds 9 eggs and is easy to clean and simple to use.It is fully automatic turning eggs and thermostat setting until stop for maintaining embryo health.
- Thermometer has clear and intuitive digital display of temperature (Celsius) so you’ll be able to see the entire incubation process without interrupting.
- Saving Space – Very little space needed to use this incubator – you can just put it on a small table.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 30 days of money back and a year of warranty with friendly customer service.
|Material||ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
$66.98 – $2,350.00