The Aqueon Tank Stand is a great option for your aquarium. It’s made with high-quality materials and has a design that makes it easy to install. The stand is designed to fit tanks up to 55 gallons, which means it should be big enough for most aquariums. The stand is made from metal and plastic, so it won’t rust or deteriorate over time. This tank stand comes in black or white. It’s also easy to assemble.
The Aqueon Tank Stand is a great choice for any aquarium owner. It’s made from high-quality materials and is easy to set up and take down. The stand comes in two sizes: small and large. The small stand can accommodate tanks up to 20 gallons, while the large stand fits up to 55 gallons of water.
The Aqueon Tank Stand is designed with a sleek, modern look that will complement any room in your home. Its neutral color makes it an attractive option for any type of décor style. It’s also designed to be sturdy enough that it won’t tip over when you place it on uneven surfaces such as carpeting or tile floors (although it’s still recommended that you place this item on hard surfaces).
The purpose of this blog is to demonstrate how to assemble an Aqueon Tank Stand. The blog is divided into five sections:
- Introduction of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Purpose of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Benefits of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Specification of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Steps of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
This Aqueon products are the best, but they are a little confusing to assemble.
Step 1: Firstly, you need to connect the left and right panels with the cabinet back panel. The important thing is to make sure that you’re lining up the holes in all three panels before placing any screws into them. If you don’t line them up correctly, it’s going to be very difficult to put this thing together.
Step 2: Next, take your base top and connect it to both sides of your stand using the provided screws.
Step 3: Now attach both door panels using more of those same screws. You’ll need two on each side for this step as well. As long as you have the front facing outwards from the stand itself, you should be fine here!
Once everything is connected properly and looks nice and flush with one another, then it’s time for a test run! Start by attaching these legs onto four corners of your tank stand so that they can support its weight when filled up with water –
Specification of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
To start off, you’ll want to consider the size of your aquarium and how much stand you can accommodate. The Aqueon Tank Stand is built specifically for rectangular aquariums in two sizes:
- 48”L x 13”W x 29-3/4”H (Approximately 50 gallons)
- 36″L x 13″W x 29-3/4″H (Approximately 40 gallons)
The stand weighs approximately 52 pounds and is made from engineered wood with a vinyl veneer finish that is available in black or oak. Staying true to its name, the interior of the stand features an adjustable support bar that accommodates tanks of these exact dimensions. The outer dimensions are as follows:
- 48”L x 14-1/2″W x 31″H (approximately 50 gallons)
- 36″L x 14-1/2″W x 31″H (approximately 40 gallons)
Steps of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Remove all parts from the box and lay them out on a flat, clean surface. Be sure to carefully remove the screws, pegs and washers as well as the instruction sheet from their plastic bag.
- Assemble the side panels and legs. Secure each leg to its respective side panel using eight screws, four washers and four nuts per panel; fasten one nut finger-tight at each corner until all are in place before tightening further with pliers or adjustable wrench (see illustrated instructions). Repeat for opposite side panel (two panels completed).
- Attach the top panel and the bottom panel. Connect top of front leg to top of back leg using one screw with washer at each joint (see illustration). Slide bottom piece onto front legs, then connect back legs to bottom piece using two screws with washers at each joint; tighten all joints completely but do not overtighten (three panels completed).
- Attach the back panel. Align holes in back panel with holes in top and bottom pieces; insert two screws through rear holes in both pieces into back panel (four panels completed).
Maintenance of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- Remove the stand from the aquarium.
- Remove the tank from the stand.
- Clean the aquarium with a brush or sponge, using warm water and an aquarium-safe cleaning agent (if necessary). Rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of cleaning agent or other contaminants.
- Clean the stand with a damp cloth, using warm water and an aquarium-safe cleaner (if necessary). Rinse thoroughly to remove any cleaning agents or other contaminants.
- Reinstall the tank on its frame by setting it into place above its frame, pressing down firmly until you feel it fit snugly into place. Do not use tools when installing your tank onto its frame. Be sure to reattach any hoses that may have been removed during disassembly.
- Reinstall the stand by placing it into position directly in front of your aquarium, making sure that it is level and firmly supported by at least two legs on each side (three if possible), then pressing down firmly until you feel it fit snugly into place. Do not use tools when installing your stand onto its frame/legs. Be sure to reattach any cords or cables that may have been removed during disassembly and make sure there are no obstructions between your furniture and flooring which could hinder access or maneuverability around both items after assembly has been completed (e.g., rugs).
Price of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly
- The price of Aqueon Tank Stand Assembly can vary from $0 to over $2,000.
- Although some people have paid as much as 2,000$ for the service, the average price is actually around $1,000.