Alfalfa Pellet Mill Alfalfa is an excellent source of plant protein, energy, vitamins and minerals for horses, pigs, poultry and other animals, and is a good raw material for making animal feed. What’s more, alfalfa is an important forage crop belonging to the legume family, widely cultivated in many countries around the world including America, United Kingdom, Africa, New Zealand, and Africa etc. It is also called Lucerne in some places. In fact, it is the only feed pellet manufactured and sold in every country. Alfalfa pellet mill can help you make dehydrated alfalfa hay into pellets or granules easily. Generally, the diameter of alfalfa pellets is made to be 6-8mm. Dehydrated alfalfa granules are ideal fodder for rabbits, ostriches, goats, pigs, sheep etc.
Uses/benefits of Alfalfa Pellet Mill:
Alfalfa pellet machine is a kind of pellet mill specially designed for making alfalfa pellets. Usually alfalfa pellets are used as cattle feed or fertilizer or fuel. But it has been widely recognized that they can also be used as fuel pellets for burning. Widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain feed mills, livestock farm, poultry farming, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, farmers or large, medium, small feed mills to use.
Features of Alfalfa Pellet Mill:
1. Improve the feed digestibility
2. Reduce the poultry picky eater
3. More economic to save and transport
4. Avoid the feed ingredient autoamtically resolve and reduce the environmental pollution
5. Kill the harmful bacteria such as salmonella in the animal feed.
6. simple structure, widly application, small area occupy, low noise.
7. Powder feed, grass powder doesn’t need to add any liquid, so the final pellet moisture is equal to the raw material, more easy to save.
8. Widly used in livestock, small, medium and large feed mills, suitable for feed chicken, duck, fish, rabbit, cow, sheep, pig, bird and dog etc. the finished pellet can obtain more economic efficiency. Also can be used for brewing, sugar, paper, medicine, cigarette factory.
9. The finished pellet is dry input and dry output. Has higher hardness, smooth surface and internal curing, can improve the digestion.