The 70 Gallon Tank Stand is a high-quality stand made from stainless steel. It is designed to hold a tank up to 70 gallons in size. The product is made from 304 stainless steel, which is the highest grade of stainless steel available. This material provides superior corrosion resistance and durability. The stand has been designed to be durable and long-lasting, so you can use it for many years without having to worry about it breaking down or becoming damaged.
The stand comes with adjustable legs so you can adjust them according to your needs and preferences. This is a great feature because it means that even if you want to change where your tank sits on the floor, you can easily do so without having to buy a new stand each time (which would cost you more money). You simply need to adjust the legs so they are longer or shorter depending on how tall or short your tank is going to be placed on top of them (or vice versa).
Our 70 Gallon Tank Stand is a great way to get your aquarium off the ground and into a more interesting, eye-catching position. This stand will not only help you create a more innovative look for your tank, but it can also increase the oxygen flow in the water, which will help keep your fish healthy and happy. The stand is made from high-quality materials that are safe for both your fish and your family. It’s sturdy enough to support even larger tanks up to 70 gallons. The stand comes with three leveling feet so you can use it on any type of floor surface and still be sure that it’s stable enough to hold your tank securely in place.
Description of 70 Gallon Tank Stand
The 70-gallon tank stand is the perfect addition to your home aquarium! It allows you to safely place your tank and its accessories on it, and it includes a space for storing other aquarium supplies.
The 70-gallon tank stand is an essential part of maintaining an aquarium because it acts as a sturdy place to put your tank. The weight of a filled fish tank increases significantly and can be dangerous when placed on places like countertops, desks, or floors. The stand provides a reliable surface for holding the weight of the full tank so that you can enjoy your aquatic life without worrying about safety issues.
Types of 70 Gallon Tank Stand
Wooden aquarium stands are the most common. They come in many finishes and designs that can complement your decor. In addition, you can stain or paint them to make them fit if you have a special need. They are also very easy to build yourself if you are handy and have the means to do so. You can find plans online for free or buy blueprints from many retailers at fairly reasonable prices. The reason for their popularity is because they last a long time if cared for properly and will not rust like metal stands, blister-like painted metal, or melt like plastic ones when exposed to water over a long period of time.
Metal stands are not as popular as wooden ones but they do have their place in the market. First of all, they cost less than their wooden counterparts but usually don’t look as nice unless they are powder coated with an epoxy finish which increases their cost considerably but also makes them more attractive overall since it gives off that modern industrial look many people want these days when choosing furniture pieces such as these types of aquariums stands; however due to its natural properties being made up mostly out of iron (which reacts negatively with water over time)
Specification of 70 Gallon Tank Stand
Here are some specifications you should consider when building your 70-gallon tank stand.
- Wood is the best construction material for your stand because it’s durable, affordable, and easy to find. You can even use scrap lumber leftover from other projects to reduce both cost and waste. If you’re unsure of how much wood to buy, a good rule of thumb is that you should have enough for a 48x18x30-inch frame with extra for any drawers or shelves you want to add. (You’ll also need screws and corner braces.)
- The stand should be able to hold at least 300 pounds. It may seem like overkill, but this will ensure that the stand doesn’t collapse under the weight of the tank plus substrate, rocks, decorations, plants, and water. Calculating an exact weight will require some precise math skills; if your math abilities are rusty or nonexistent, it’s best to simply err on the side of caution.
- The stand must have a place for a power strip so that all of your aquarium equipment has a home close by! Power strips can be unsightly eyesores if not hidden away in drawers or behind panels; running cords under rugs or carpets isn’t safe either—keeping them exposed will prevent tripping hazards and allow you better access in case of emergency (such as flooding).
Maintenance of 70 Gallon Tank Stand
Now that you know how to make your own 70-gallon tank stand, it’s important to maintain it properly so that it lasts and continues to support the weight of your tank. The following things should be done on a regular basis:
- Inspect the stand regularly for signs of rust or deterioration. If there are signs of rust, the stand must be sanded down, painted with rust-resistant paint, and left to dry for at least 24 hours before refilling.
- If the stand is made of wood, check for signs of dry rot or woodworm. These can cause structural damage and will likely require replacement if they’re present in more than one joint in the frame. If repairing these issues yourself is not an option, contact a professional carpenter who can do repairs or replace any damaged parts.
Price of 70 Gallon Tank Stand
A basic stand for this size tank is about $85. A more complex, all-inclusive cabinet with storage and lighting costs about $400. Prices will vary depending on whether you buy the product online or in person, as well as where you live. Shipping costs often bump up the price of an item when it’s ordered online, especially if it’s a heavy piece like an aquarium stand.