Zoetis Australia is proud to announce that the new innovative sheep vaccine, GlanEry® 7 in 1 B12, will soon be available in stores near you. This product is a new formulation that combines the market leading proven protection of Glanvac® 6 B12 and Eryvac® into one convenient vaccine. GlanEry 7 in 1 B12 will be the new gold standard of sheep vaccines as it will protect sheep and lambs against 7 endemic sheep diseases in Australia; Erysipelas arthritis, Cheesy Gland (CLA) and the 5 main clostridial diseases (pulpy kidney, tetanus, malignant oedema, black disease and black leg), all in a convenient 1mL dose. According to the MLA, these diseases collectively cost the Australia Sheep Industry approximately $90M annually.
Dr Kelly Graham, Associate Director of the Zoetis Livestock Veterinary Team is really excited about the addition of Erysipelas protection into the Zoetis Glanvac 6 in 1 range. Kelly indicated that, ‘Erysipelas arthritis, caused by the bacteria Erysipelas rhusiopathiae, is the most common cause of lame lambs on farm and results in significant losses both on farm and at the abattoir. Losses on farm are due to culling, poor growth rates and reduced trading options if animals are unfit to load, and abattoir losses are associated with trim, reduced carcase weights and potential carcase condemnations.
Ultravac 7in1 is used to prevent the common types of leptospirosis which affect cattle (and can also be transmitted from cattle to people) as well as prevent the major life threatening clostridial diseases that commonly can occur in cattle.For the active immunization of sheep as an aid in the control of lamb dysentery, pulpy kidney, tetanus, blackleg, clostridial metritis (malignant oedema of the uterus), bloodgut and infections caused by Clostridium novyi type B.
Features of 7 In 1 Vaccine For Sheep
- GlanEry 7in1 B12 is an advanced formulation which combines the proven protection of Glanvac® 6 B12 and Eryvac® in the one convenient vaccine
- Control of Cheesy gland (CLA) and Erysipelas arthritis plus the Prevention of the five major Clostridial diseases of sheep in Australia
- Boosted with Vitamin B12
- Protects the Wool Cut and Meat Quality
- Stops Lame Lambs* with More Lambs to Sell
- Saves time, labour and cost
- Easy and simple to use
- Developed and Manufactured in Australia.
Benefits of 7 In 1 Vaccine For Sheep
- Prevents five clostridial diseases (pulpy kidney, tetanus, black disease, malignant oedema and blackleg)
- Prevents leptospirosis
- Reduces shedding of leptospires in urine
- Suitable for use in cattle
Recommendation for use
Ultravac 7in1 is used for the routine immunisation of cattle for the prevention of:
- enterotoxaemia (pulpy kidney disease),
- black disease,
- malignant oedema (blackleg-like disease), including swelled head in rams,
- blackleg in cattle and sheep and
- leptospirosis (L. Hardjo and L. Pomona).
For the prevention of urinary shedding of the named leptospires in cattle when used prior to natural exposure and to prevent the risk of human leptospiral infection associated with the shedding of the named leptospires in the urine and from the reproductive tract of cattle.
Prices of 7 In 1 Vaccine For Sheep
$25.00 – $65.98