This 55 Gallon Fish Tank With Stand Combo includes a 55 gallon aquarium with a stand, a hood, and a four-stage filtration system. It has an acrylic cover that will help prevent your fish from jumping out of the tank. The stand is made of powder-coated metal for durability, and the hood is made of sturdy plastic. This combo makes an excellent choice for anyone who wants to keep fish as pets or for breeding purposes.
The 55 Gallon Fish Tank With Stand Combo is the perfect addition to any home or office. It is a complete kit that includes everything you need to set up your tank, including a high-quality stand and hood light. This tank comes with a filter system that helps keep water clean, as well as an LED light and heater.
This 55-gallon fish tank with stand combo is a great choice for any home or office. It’s easy to set up, and you’ll have your new aquarium up and running in no time! This tank is made of acrylic, so it’s durable and water-resistant. You can use it to house fish or other aquatic life, and the acrylic material also makes it easy to clean when necessary.
A 55 gallon fish tank with stand combo is a product that contains all of the items required to successfully run a freshwater aquarium. The combo includes the following:
- A 55 gallon aquarium (see our other article for more info on this)
- A matching stand, built to house and support this specific size of tank; it is likely made from the same material.
- Optional extras, such as a canopy or special lighting system may be part of some combos
Features & Benefits
- The 55 gallon fish tank has a 4mm thick glass, meaning it is both durable and attractive.
- The included heavy duty metal stand can hold up to the weight of the fish tank, no matter what type of fish you choose to put in it.
- It has 2 powerful filters which work together to keep your tank nice and clean so that your fish can be happy and healthy.
- This product also comes with a removable substrate tray which makes maintenance easier than ever before.
- Those who are unsure about how to get started with their new aquarium will be pleased to know that starter kits are available for purchase on our website!
4mm thick glass
Let’s talk about the glass. First and foremost, it is 4mm thick. Thick glass means that you won’t have to worry about your tank cracking. You can rest assured that this glass is durable and strong. And we can say with confidence that it will withstand the weight of the water, sand, and rocks in your tank. The clear glass makes viewing your fish very easy, which can be a plus if you enjoy watching your fish swim around without any barriers between you and them. The clear glass also allows for easy cleaning of all sides of the aquarium, meaning that there won’t be any areas where algae or other gunk can collect unseen by your eyes. Speaking of eyes, it’s worth noting that this clear glass does not easily scratch or get damaged. It has no chemical smell or taste either, so when you are looking at your fish through this 4mm-thick piece of pristine craftsmanship, you’ll see them as they truly are: happy little swimmers in their new home!
Heavy duty metal stand
- This beautiful glass tank can be easily moved around or used as a room divider.
- You’ll be able to appreciate the beauty of your fish swimming in this thick-walled glass aquarium made from high-clarity glass.
- The stand is made of sturdy metal and has ample space to store fish food and cleaning supplies.
2 powerful filters
Each 55 gallon fish tank and stand combo also comes equipped with two powerful filters. They work very well together, keeping your tank pristine and clean so that you don’t have to worry about water quality. The filters are easy to set up and use, and even easier to clean: all you need is a little bit of time, some white vinegar, and a soft-bristle brush to remove any gunk that’s accumulated. If there’s anything we don’t like about this product it’s how often the cleaning needs to be done; but even that isn’t really much of a problem because it only has to be done every three months or so—maybe 1-2 times per year if you’re lucky! A quick five minute scrub with an old toothbrush will do wonders for the life expectancy of your aquariums’ inhabitants!
Removable substrate tray
The substrate tray keeps the gravel, sand or whatever else you have on the bottom of your fish tank where it belongs. This removability also allows you to clean the bottom of your tank more effectively. As you change out water and clean, be sure to remove as much debris as possible from this tray so that it doesn’t get back into the tank when you put everything back together.
This tank is ideal for beginners because of its size and weight (compared to a much larger 150 gallon). The price is reasonable, too, running between $600 and $700 depending on how long it’s been since the last big sale.
Starter kits available to purchase separately
In addition to purchasing a fish tank and stand combo, you might also need to buy something else if you don’t already have it. When starting out in the world of fishkeeping, there are many things to consider. Here’s a list of things that may help you decide what items you’ll need:
Fish – Depending on safety concerns between different types of fish, it is important to do research before deciding which kind of fish you’d like to get. Some people even choose not to keep their fish at all and instead opt for snails or shrimp since they are easier pets to care for.
Plants – Fake or real plants can be good additions to an aquarium as they allow your fish somewhere natural and safe to hide while they explore your tank. Similarly, live plants provide a natural environment for your tank as well as helping add oxygen and removing nitrates from the water which makes it more comfortable for your fish inhabitants!
Filters – Filters are used in aquariums because they help the water stay clean by removing waste products from it over time which allows for more efficient biological processes within those tanks when compared with unfiltered water systems; however this means that filters require maintenance such as cleaning every so often so that they don’t become clogged up with debris (and thus less effective).
Heaters – Heaters are necessary when keeping cold-water species of fish such as goldfish and bettas because their bodies will not function properly at room temperature; however tropical freshwater tanks only require heating during the winter months since these types prefer warmer temperatures year round! You must also take into consideration where your heater will go inside its enclosure so that there isn’t any chance this device could fall out or overheat without being noticed right away by anyone nearby monitoring their setup closely enough.
This fish tank is a great size for your home or office, and includes 2 filters.
This aquarium is the perfect size for your home or office, and comes with two filters. This tank has the following features:
- 55 gallon capacity
- 4mm thick glass
- Removable substrate tray
- Two filters included in purchase price. Starter kits are available to purchase separately.
- 55 gallon fish tank with stand combo: $399.98
- includes 55 gallon tank, stand, 2 filters, and substrate tray
- 55 gallon fish tank: $299.99
- stand for 55 gallon fish tank (buy separately): $99.99
- Cleaning the glass:
- You should clean the glass once a week. To do this, simply use an algae magnet and pass it over the glass. This will remove any algae build-up and keep your tank looking its best!